"The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it"
- Robert Swan
We’ve taken our first few steps to limit our ecological footprint while also assisting you in taking yours.
100% Natural Ingredients ✔
• The ingredients we use in both our Pain Relief and Skin Restoration creams are guaranteed to be completely natural.
100% Recyclable & Reusable Packaging ✔
• We use amber glass for our jars which is infinitely recyclable without losing strength or quality. This glass is non-toxic and great at limiting the effect of UV rays, further protecting the natural properties of our cream.
• We do use ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) plastic for our lids (which Lego is made from) although this is safe for children and BPA free.
• Our packaging is created from hardened Kraft material and specifically chosen to protect our product without the use of bubble wrap, cardboard or any other form of protective wrapping. These cylinders are fully recyclable and hold a high reusability rate for our customers with many different purposes throughout your home.
100% Biodegradable Shipping & Labels ✔
• Even if you have a great sustainable product, the shipping aspect is one that is often overlooked. Therefore we have chosen to use HeroPack, an Australian company that is committed to removing plastic from packaging and shipping within Australia. Their 100% compostable mailers look great and ensure environmentally ethical production.
• To finally ensure a completely sustainable product has been created, our jar, packaging and address labels are all now compostable and contain recyclable adhesive. Made from sugarcane waste fibre these labels are tree free and complete the nature of our mission.
• We endeavour to source all our products from Australian owned and locally run businesses. If you want to become an environmentally conscious consumer, we would love for you to join us in making that footprint just a tiny bit smaller!